15. Assist from time to time with club maintenance duties such as mowing and
16. Flying is not permitted outside the hours of: See Flying times
17. These rules are based on the SAFETY CODE FOR HELICOPTERS AND GENERAL FLYING prepared
by the BMFA and should be read in conjunction with that code. Safety is the responsibility
of every club member.
18. Members should ask for assistance rather than hope for the best: - model helicopters
can be dangerous and are almost always intolerant of poor maintenance, set-up and
flying. You must intervene if another club member is flying in a manner, which could
result in a breach of the club rules, noise code or safety code. Better this than
risk injury and/or the loss of the club site.
19. Young members of the club (under 16) must be accompanied by a responsible adult
at all times, (Does not have to be parent but must have parents permission).
20. Only rotorcraft may be flown at the club, no fixed wing aircraft are allowed.
For the avoidance of doubt the 'Osprey' and similar models are considered to
be fixed wing aircraft.